Sales Account Manager Client Success
· Mother Tongue English- A must
· Account Management background in high tech companies minimum 2 years
· Experience with upselling and cross-selling existing clients
· Highly motivated and target driven
· Capable of working independently and as part of a team
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
מתכנת C# ו VB6
3 שנות ניסיון בפיתוח .NET
• ניסיון עם VB6 – חובה
• ניסיון עם C#- חובה
• ידע וניסיון מול מסדי נתונים, עדיפות ל- Sql Server .
• היכרות עם פרוטוקולי תקשורת
a leading cybersecurity company located in tel aviv is looking for a Product Manager
What You'll Be Doing:
Define product concept and drive to investment decision
Translate concept into product requirements that meet customer needs
Make decisions on tradeoffs with respect to time, features, resources and quality to meet the business objectives
Work with internal functional groups to launch, sell, fulfill, and support product
Manage the business to achieve growth and profitability goals
Assist PMM (Product Marketing Manager) activities
Technical aptitude with ability to absorb and synthesize information
Understands competition and works to ensure differentiation and positioning
Forward looking - able to anticipate the direction of the market
Strong communication skills, in English: speaking, listening, and writing to a variety of audiences (e.g. cross-functional, executives, customers and partners)
Balance strategy and attention to details
Able to execute individually and as part of a team
Minimally 4 years’ experience in product management
Understanding of modern Global 2000 IT environments
Experience with enterprise products – SIEM, NGFW, EPP, ATD, NAC, EDR
Experience with analytics and SaaS management platforms – an advantage
University/College degree in relevant subject
An international company providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking for a Senior Product Manager.
• Mainly inbound product management - working with R&D.
• Gather and prioritize requirements and define the road-map.
• Create PRD documents that include functional designs for new product capabilities.
• Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering) translating the market requirements into detailed product requirements.
• +8 Year in Product Management Positions.
• Experience with leading a product management team (at least 1).
• Product manager experienced with SAAS / Cloud services and products.
• Proven experience in writing PRD documents and designing intuitive user interfaces.
• Technical background with Knowledge of enterprise software and the world of IT Managers.
• Supported a product in production with a large customer base.
• Experience in Agile development methodology.
• BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Fluent English.
!A Network company is looking for A Senior System Verification Engineer
• System oriented approach and overview
• Hands on, independent, achiever, fire-and-forget character
• Able to work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
• Excellent analysis and troubleshooting capabilities
• Excellent personal skills
• Testing complex communication systems involving multi-disciplinary approaches, focusing on the company’s LTE base stations portfolio
• B.Sc. in EE/ CS/ SE
• At least 4 years of system verification/validation experience from the telecomm industry
• Thorough knowledge of the testing methodology – design to release
• Extensive experience testing and analyzing end to end, complex testing arrays – including network appliances – switches, routers, core network servers etc.
• Extensive networking knowledge – TCP/IP and OSI model
• Experience working with traffic generators – Ixia, Spirent etc.
• LTE experience – advantage
• Certification from major telecomm vendor – advantage
• End to end ownership of the testing process – design, write, execute and maintain SW releases
• Hands on manual testing as well as automation testing
• Fluent English
תחום: מערכות מידע IT
A leading company is seeking an experienced Product Manager with background in the Wireless / LTE marketplace or telecommunication experience.
Develop and track the plan of record, the product roadmap, and presentations to senior management on the status and tradeoffs necessary during the new product development process.
Provide market input to engineering during the development process.
Serve as the primary contact between Sales and R&D.
Participate in sales opportunities as needed, including shows and events.
translate requirements from the sales team and from key customers into definitions for the R&D HW teams
lead, define and refine product requirements and to act as
product champion throughout the life cycle of the product.
At least 3 years of R&D experience at HW development.
2-3 years of experience as a PLM
Minimum 3 years with telecommunication experience (Wireless experience is a BIG advantage).
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field from a known university.
MBA – an advantage
Excellent oral and written communication in English
Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts in non-technical manner to sales teams and business clients.
Ability to facilitate decision making under high-pressure situations
Ability and willingness to travel abroad frequently
A networking company is looking for a Junior Java Developer!
Write automated end-to-end and integration tests, develop automation infrastructure in an Agile environment.
Working closely with the rest of the QA and R&D teams to design effective tests.
Develop and improve methods and processes and improve overall quality of product deliverables.
Communicate development progress and execution status/results
Perform root cause analysis and deliver resolution for automated test failures
BA/B.Sc. Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/ Military Technology unit service
knowledge in Java / C# development – writing, debugging
Excellent personal skills
Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to rapid changes
Knowledge in at least one of the following: Linux, Python, Perl, Jenkins
A leading company is looking for a Product Expert Escalation Team
Minimum 6 years experience working in a global customer facing support organization.
IP Networking expert, with in-depth knowledge of communication protocols.
Expert level network certification such as CCNP or JNCIS, or demonstrated level of equivalent knowledge.
Previous experiences with LTE System or wireless networks is a plus.
Availability to travel often all over the world with short notice (up to 30% a year).
Excellent English level (written, spoken).