A Networking company is looking for a VLSI Student.
The candidate will own tasks such as micro-architecture, design, verification, integration and other tasks that are part of an IP development and testing processes.
Minimum 50% job, reporting to Logic Design Team Leader.
• BSc / MSc Student in Electronic Science / Computer Engineering from a leading university.
• Minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
• Knowledge in digital logic systems.
• Knowledge in object oriented programming- advantage.
• Knowledge in Verilog or VHDL- advantage.
• Knowledge in DSP- advantage- advantage.
• Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours.