we’re transforming how businesses get access to working capital financing. Founded in 2013, our online lending platform has helped 10,000+ business owners simplify their cashflow management, boost growth, and take advantage of new opportunities. As a leading FinTech company, we’re backed by Menlo Ventures, LightSpeed Ventures, 83North, Silicon Valley Bank, Citi Ventures, among other notable investors. Our clients love us, the market we’re going after is huge, and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking a Security Operations Center Analyst to help lead the Security Operations Center efforts in a rapidly evolving environment.
As an analyst, you will use analytic and technical skills to build and monitor network security resources, investigate and resolve security incidents, identify malicious activity and potential insider threats, and coordinate incident response.
• Build alerts and reports for critical security events
• Write Incident Response Playbooks
• Investigate, analyze and respond to security alerts, violations and incidents
• Help develop, implement, and maintain SOC policies, processes and procedures
• Perform risk analysis and security assessments
• Handle potential phishing, and spear phishing campaigns
• Minimum – 5 years of experience in the Information Security field
• 3 years of experience with SIEM systems or other log managers
• Must possess a working knowledge of network communications and routing protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, MPLS, etc.) and common internet applications and standards (e.g. SMTP, DNS, DHCP, SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
• Must – Deep knowledge of Linux systems (3+ years)
• Must – Experience with Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby scripting
• Must possess strong organizational, analytical and attention to detail skills
• Must – Strong self-learning skills
• Advantage – at least 1 year of experience with Cloud IaaS services such as: AWS, Azure, GCP
• Advantage – Experience in Penetration Testing