A Information Security company is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer.
• Keeping the company’s mission-critical cloud environments up and running in a highly secured manner.
• Implementation, configuration, maintenance, performance, and reliable operation of all of our cloud environments.
• Work closely with other internal teams to support their needs with a shared goal of delivering better results.
• Provide day to day support of our Cloud platform through ticketed work assignments.
• Hands on development to maintain existing/deliver new projects.
• 1 year experience maintaining production cloud environment (preferably AWS).
• Good knowledge of Linux & Windows environments.
• Proficient in problem-solving and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Motivation & ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
• Being able to participate in on-call rotation (2 nights a week).
• Excellent Customer-facing English communication, spoken & written – able to own technical sessions with large enterprise customers.