Our R&D team is looking for a creative and passionate full stack developer to join our top-notch next generation medical imaging platform
We are seeking a top full stack developer with a can-do attitude, passion and experience in implementing cutting-edge technology.
You’ll be joining a team of dynamic professionals at one of the most promising and rapidly growing areas along with some of the brightest,
sharpest and analytical minds.
Come join us to change the way medical imaging looks like .
• Work as part of a Scrum team on the next generation of enterprise Imaging cloud product
• Work closely with product owner to understand requirements, build technical detailed design and execution plans
• Lead features "end to end" from product requirements through live tests in production
• Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our products and services
• Find innovative solutions to challenging problems
• Diagnose and debug issues in production
• Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• Experience with GCP technology
• Work experience in a medical company
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Experience with server side technologies: NodeJS, .Net stack, C# and Web Services
• Excellent understanding of coding best practices and a strong passion for software development.
• Familiarity with Micro services design patterns
• Experience with Cloud technology, Security, Big Data, Streaming, Scalability and DB’s, Containers and containers’ orchestration, such as: Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience with web-based SaaS product.
• Familiarity with iterative software implementation approaches (i.e Agile)
• Strong knowledge in unit tests/integration tests
• Can-do attitude, analytical and organized
• English verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Linux
• Team player, autodidact, excellent communication skills.
• BSc in Computer Science.