A Networking company is looking for a Compiler Principle engineer.
As a Compiler engineer, you will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
o Research and development of algorithms and optimizations in favor of accelerating software performance for scalar and Vector DSP.
o Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions.
o DSP Architecture definition and enhancements.
o Using Open Source projects.
o Benchmark and performance optimizations.
• B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
• 5 years experience in developing in C/C++.
• Team player with good communication abilities.
• Experience with Compilers and LLVM.
• Experience in Perl / Python scripting- Advantage.