A Networking company is looking for a Architectural Modelling SW Engineer.
Position responsibilities include:
• Deep learning accelerator simulator development.
• Support tools for porting neural network outputs to the simulator.
• Implementing architecture features and evaluating the performance.
• BSc EE or computer science degree – MUST.
• 5 years or more experience in HW and SW combined projects – MUST.
• C/C++/Python experience – MUST.
• Experience in embedded SW – MUST.
• experience in working with hardware architecture teams in simulation and profiling – Big advantage.
• Algorithmic experience – advantage.
• Vision and voice Deep learning systems knowledge – advantage.
• Knowledge in System-C – advantage.