A leading company provider of technology solutions is looking for RT embedded Team leader
• Pervious management experience (including from the military and in general).
• Experience with analog HW systems.
• Experience with ARM cortex M platforms.
• Experience with low power embedded system.
• Strong debugging capabilities in real-time embedded platforms.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Assembly programming experience.
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• At least 5 years of RT embedded programming experience.
• Low level programming (device drivers, communication protocols).
• Developing under a real time operating system (RTOS).
• Developing for an ARM based controller.
• Design and implement next generation devices.
• Develop applications and drivers on a limited resource Cortex based sensors under RTOS.
• HW – Software integration and bring up.
• Development of a multi-disciplinary system.
• Must have the ability to lead all project phases.
• Porting and optimizing complex algorithms.
• BS.c in electronic engineering from a leading institute.
תחום: מערכות משובצות ו- RT