A world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for an Information Security specialist to join the Company's information security team.
• Implementing corporate security roadmap as set by company management
• Help develop, implement and administer technical security standards, as well as a suite of security services and tools to address and mitigate security risk. Coordinate and track all information technology and security related audits including scope of audits, colleges/units involved, timelines, auditing agencies and outcomes.
• Daily work with SIEM events and SOC personnel in order to fine-tune, analyses, and handle security alerts/incidents
• Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts the institution in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation and advocacy on audit responses.
• Manage security incidents.
• Provide leadership, direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and monitor compliance with security standards and appropriate policies.
• Work closely with IT and R&D teams to ensure proper security level of environments, products, and processes
• Internally assess and make recommendations regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the Company's information and technology systems.
• Stay abreast of information security issues and regulatory.
• At least 3 years of experience in Information Security architecture and implementation
• Escorting and leading technical projects in the information security aspects – Involvement throughout the entire project lifecycle, definition and enforcement of information security policy, writing procedures
• Ability to analyze and understand complicated technical systems and business processes
• Experience in handling information security incidents and events, investigation and response
• Experience working with infrastructure and development teams
• Understanding of Systems (Active Directory, operating systems, monitoring tools, servers) and Network (Firewall, IPS, IDS)
• Understanding of common communication protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, TCP, SMTP, etc. )
• Responsible, organized, motivated, professional, self-learning abilities, cross systems view, team work
• High English level
איזור: תל אביב
תחום: מערכות מידע IT