A leading company is looking for a field engineer for data collection.
What will you do?
• Leading multiple tasks, end to end.
• Installing company's debug systems and sensors on development vehicles internally and providing support to automotive customers.
• Testing the systems' performance in both the hardware and software aspects.
• developing test and integration methods, including automated software scripts, while understanding the algorithmic outputs from the test drives done by the team.
• Degree in industrial field – Advantage.
• Strong technical background.
• Willingness to travel abroad, sometimes for long periods of time.
• Willingness to Work off hours and Fridays from time to time.
• Valid Israeli driver's license.
• Background in hardware and software testing – Advantage.
• Experience in Linux systems – Advantage.
• Knowledge of programming – Advantage.
• Fluent in English & Hebrew.