A leading company located in Rehovot is looking for a Process Engineer!
• Responsible for the process optimization and verification of new XJET printers and materials
• Responsible for the system & process transfer from R&D to Final Product (Alpha/ OPS & end-customers)
• Design, run and analyze experiments to address technical issues and to improve performance
• After Product release, interact with R&D and other interfaces to drive on-going improvement projects and address customer escalations (throughout the entire PLC)
• Responsible for understanding the design rules, performance envelope, guidelines for specific parts and workflow for customers.
• Academic degree in Science or Engineering M.Sc +
• Proven experience working as process engineer (> 2 years)
• Hands-on experience on multi-disciplinary systems (in the printing industry, an advantage)
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
• Team-player capable of interacting with multiple interfaces
• Self-drive and strong results orientation
• Details orientation and quality driven