! A leading financial company is looking for a Data Scientist
We are looking for an exceptional Algorithms Engineer/Data Scientist to join our data science team in Tel-Aviv office.
The ideal candidate has the ability to combine very high technical skills and data science domain knowledge to understand and solve data-related problems.
Candidates should have a passion for applying good design principles and demonstrate strong technical capabilities (high quality of code, experience with code review, unit tests, git workflow, etc.).
Things you will do
● Apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve multiple real-time decision-making systems – from research to full production deployment
● Collaborate on highly technical projects - from redesigning working infrastructures, to maintaining and improving our current models and underlying systems, to integrating new technologies to the data science workflow
● Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building our analytical systems
● Work closely with your peer Data Scientists, R&D department and additional US and Israel based teams
● Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related fields
● At least 3 years of experience developing in Python – must be highly proficient in Python
● Experience in all aspects of the algorithms development/data science lifecycle, from research and prototyping to deploying (and later maintaining) algorithms/models in a production environment
Nice to have
● 2+ years of experience in implementing statistical/machine learning algorithms (parametric and non-parametric models, classification and regression trees, Bayesian models, clustering and dimensionality reduction techniques)
● Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
● Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
● Analytical ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
תחום: מחקר, אלגוריתמים ו- Data