A leading company is looking for a Product Line Manage!
• Strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, priorities driven and results oriented
• Work comfortably in a dynamic environment and convert ambiguity to clarity.
• Candidate must be able to travel intensively.
• Must have a management or medical related education.
• Fluent in 2 and more languages is an advantage
• Strong communication skills at all levels: the role will require the able to communicate effectively with all stake holders and their teams, senior executives, technical resources and with customers.
• Proven experience in one or more of the following (or similar positions): product management, project management, engineering, management roles, software development and commercialization.
• Experience working with medical software, with focus on radiology RIS, PACS and Enterprise Imaging.
• Experience with medical standards such as DICOM, HL7 etc.
• Be the solution evangelist externally and internally with customers, sales, marketing, and engineering
• Work closely with radiologists and other clinical staff to ensure the proper operation of our products.
• Deliver to R&D detailed requirements at a level that is understood and clear.
• Participate and lead the clinical aspect of regulatory clearances, mainly focused on FDA approvals.
• Master product demonstration and support various trade shows