A Company in the cyber-security field is looking for a Product Manager- SAST.
The Product Manager will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including: defining product roadmap, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, writing detailed PRD, as well as working closely with Sales, R&D, Product Marketing and customers to ensure successful product releases, high customer satisfaction and end-user engagement.
• Machine learning experience – Advantage
• Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture.
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously..
• 3-6 years of experience working in as Product Manager role in an Enterprise Software company.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as a developer- a must .
• Deep understanding of agile methodologies and MVP approach.
• Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate technical requirements with engineering, QA, IT, and sales engineering.
• Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
*This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites throughout the world (5%-10%).