As a Product Manager, you will be working alongside the product and marketing teams, you will among other things drive and orchestrate product launch and apply domain expertise and writing skills to the creation of sales enablement tools, company and product messaging and positioning, gather market intelligence and research, write content to drive awareness, thought leadership, demand generation and pipeline acceleration of our own and also drive programs with 3rd parties.
Market Knowledge: Segmentation, user and buyer personas, purchase motivators, competitive intelligence, use case scenarios, and customer problems.
Tactics: need to have the experience and proven track record in developing presentation materials for speaking opportunities at trade shows, conferences, summits, field events and can clearly present the value and benefits of our solutions and answer questions about our technology.
Content: Messaging, sales training, FAQs, documentation, brochures and data sheets, demos, presentations, web site content, lead gen content (e.g. ROI calculator), blog posts, case studies, press release, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, etc..
Competitive Landscape Expert: this person needs to have the skills to do market research and in real-time, understand the implications and skills to position Magic over competitors.
5+ Years of product experience in an enterprise software company
2+ Years of product marketing experience in an enterprise software company
Ability to grasp and translate complex technologies into clear business-oriented value propositions
Ability to clearly present new product features to the field
Very Strong written and oral communication skill
English – mother tongue level
Bachelor’s Technical degree and MBA – an advantage
איזור: גוש דן
As a B2B Product Owner you will have a unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary environment, with the cutting edge of gaming platform technology, and build high quality products.
· System analysis of our cross platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Security modules, etc.
· Writing features, stories and requirements documents (PRDs) based on customer needs and product strategy
· Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems, including definitions of APIs
· Working inbound within technical agile team, and with multiple departments (Security, Payments, Compliance, etc.)
· Ownership across the lifecycle of features from concept through launch, and post-launch analysis & optimization
· Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and its performance
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· At least 3 years of experience as a System Analyst / Product Owner
· Experience in writing detailed functional requirements or detailed design documents
· Experience in agile methodology from online or software companies
· Previous B2B customer facing experience
· Excellent English
· Excellent communication skills to communicate with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
איזור: גוש דן
The Senior Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Senior Product Manager is expected to:
• Be the product owner during the entire product lifecycle
• Define the Product Need statement
• Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Be an expert with respect to the competitors’ products and offerings
• Write and deliver MRD’s and PRD’s with prioritized capabilities and corresponding justification
•Define the product’s Business Case
• Be able to present the Need and the Business Case to the executive management
• Lead and synchronize the R&D and the engineering process towards success delivery
• Work closely with the R&D to create the System Requirements Specification document (SRS)
• Review and monitor the product’s QA and V&V documentation and make sure they meet the market requirements
• Work closely with the Marketing to define the product’s marketing massage
• Work closely with the Tech-support to ensure customers’ satisfaction
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Perform product demos to customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering – Must
• MBA – an advantage
• Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Product Manager in Software/ Hardware Products company – Must
Minimum of 2 years of Experience as a system engineer / software engineer – Must
Demonstrated experience in the AV market and products – an advantage
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both, English and Hebrew
• Must be able to travel 20% of the time
איזור: ירושלים יוש
An Online gaming is looking for Director of Product
The Director of Product is in charge of defining games vision and strategy. They will direct and work with the Product Leads on managing the game in a live environment and on creating the mechanics and features that will improve the game’s performance according to the defined strategy.
The Product Team reporting to them is responsible for:
Execute a product management roadmap against the defined strategy.
Continuesly asses the game’s performance and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations
Projecting revenue impact through data and statistical methods.
Conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features / changes and evaluate the results of these tests.
Develop, train, and support the entire product team along with the Analytics department to provide a complete analysis of each element of our social/mobile products to drive revenue and meet the product goals.
Education: Engineering / Computer science / statistics / other equivalent degree are good. MBA is a plus.
7+ Years experience
Experience in Gaming, Social/Mobile, Casino required.
SQL and Data-mining experience
Proven record of managing large scale product teams.
Building and executing live products roadmaps.
Expert Excel Skills
Strong understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
Agile/Scrum software development experience
Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Marketing, Design, Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
Excellent Organizational skills
Proven leadership skills
איזור: גוש דן
Senior B2C Product Manager
Define the product strategy and roadmap for set of products, partnering with Sales, R&D, Project/Account Managers, Business Development, and Customers worldwide.
Be a hands-on product manager –own.and execute the full cycle of product development – from conception, in depth analysis and writing specs, through close work with R&D and data scientists to ensure accurate execution and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams as well as strategic Customers to push new products and features to market as well as to analyze needs and implement new tools and products accordingly.
Determine Product team’s objectives, policies, and processes in consultation with other Product Development leaders.
Manage the capabilities of the team to develop and maintain a long-term vision and strategic plan.
Ensure there are adequate resources and tools.
Have a keen awareness of industry trends, consumer feedback and competitor activity in order to recommend research and solid strategies to help facilitate product innovation.
Formulate and implement a long-term vision, direction and strategy for key parts of the client lifecycle to maximize value for the business while inspiring and contributing to cross-organizational strategy and project teams, working on innovations and breakthroughs.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) / engineering / marketing
Master degree – a plus
At least +6 years of overall experience in Product Management with proven deliveries in Web, Internet, Online Media or Mobile companies.
Strong understanding of Product development, Internet, UX, Platform, BE systems, R&D lifecycle, Project lifecycle and Business needs.
Defining requirements and writing documents that include user experience/story characterizations.
Strong analytics abilities, skilled in solving complex problems.
Highly motivated, details oriented.
Organized and methodical.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Self-initiator, capable of working with ever changing business environment.
High level of English.
איזור: גוש דן
לחברה Online המתמחה בתחום ההגירה לקנדה דרוש/ה מנהל/ת מוצר או מנהל/ת מוצר .Web
תפקיד מרכזי ויחיד בארגון טכנולוגי וצומח השואף למצוינות ושבירת מוסכמות.
- ניהול פיתוח המוצרים הדיגיטליים בחברה
- הובלת פיתוח אסטרטגיית החזון של המוצר ושדרוג מתמיד של המוצר על בסיס
– הטמעת מוצרים בצורה מיטבית בכלל סניפי החברה בעולם.
– זיהוי צרכים למוצרים / שירותים מהשטח ופיתוח מוצרים חדשים.
– שיפור מתמיד של מערכות בארגון המבוסס על מוקדי מכירות בינלאומיים
ופלטפורמות שנבנו ונותנות מענה ללקוחות החברה ולעובדי החברה.
– ניסיון של שנתיים ומעלה כמנהל מוצר בארגון טכנולוגי או חברת Online
– ניסיון מעמיק במערכות CRM ו BACKOFFICE במוקדי מכירות – יתרון
– הכרות עם מערכת CRM POWERLINK – – יתרון
– ניסיון באפיון מערכות מתקדמות בתחום ה WEB- – יתרון
– היכרות עם מערכת WORD PRESS ו- Elementor
– יכולת עבודה בצוות ובאופן עצמאי
– יכולת ירידה לפרטים ועמידה במספר רב של משימות.
– אנגלית ברמה גבוהה- חובה
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
7+ years of experience leading teams or managing projects
Project management experience and demonstrable track record of scheduling and completing projects on time
Experience with software development environments
Proven track record of delivering original software products (ideally entertainment software) from start to finish as Producer/Project Lead
איזור: גוש דן
A leading SAAS product company is looking for aproduct manager!
Partner with the engineering team in planning, execution, and management of resources, roadmap, and releases
Manage project execution, define schedules and release plans based on a strategic market/business view
Define the product priorities through understanding customers’ needs and company vision
Drive product development with the R&D team
Define user stories, lead sprint planning and backlog management in partnership with the engineering team to ensure quality on-time feature delivery
Research market & industry trends, demand drivers, customer needs and competitive landscape
A self-starter, reformed developer and a natural leader, who enjoys orchestrating the launch of features and at the same time rolling up his/her sleeves, getting into technical details and design, while doing whatever is necessary to deliver
Direct product experience creating and working on enterprise SaaS software
Deep knowledge of development processes and QA/testing processes
Ability to garner respect from engineers, to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience
Strong R&D background, software development experience as a developer, team leader, Test Automation, QA management/DevOps at high-growth startups
Product management experience – a big advantage.
Clear communication skills and experience interfacing with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Strong organizational, analytical & problem-solving skills
A leading gaming company is looking for a Game Producing Lead!
•. Directly manage and leading a team of Game Producers.
• Creating concepts for games, driving innovation, creating a rich game and user experience.
• Responsible for the games lifecycle, from conception & design, through implementation, launch and business performance.
• Research and analysis of strategic and competitive information- finding trends, innovations and changes in the relevant international gaming industry
• Working with multiple cross departments: Dev, QA, Art, Marketing, Projects, Sales
• Working with key customers in Europe and US
• Bachelor's Degree – Preferable in Business or Marketing
• At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager/Game product manager/Game Producer.
• Experience in managing a team of product managers / leading a team responsible for creating games – advantage
• Deep Understanding of game lifecycle.
• Background in Statistics /Mathematics – advantage
• Deep understanding of user interface and user experience
• Excellent English level
איזור: גוש דן