!A leading company is looking for a Integration Engineer
• Strong communication skills in Hebrew and English (Both speaking and writing)
• Experience programming or developing applications
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 2+ years of Java development experience; including programming and developing financial/technical appli
• Implementing piece of software using FIX protocol (or other similar financial protocols)
• The Candidate will take part in building a highly performant and scalable solution,
• integrating with all major financial institutions and exchanges including crypto currencies.
• Experience in optimization for network, memory, CPU and GCs.
• Experience working with Message Brokers (Rabbit , Active MQ , Kafka and likes ) – Advantage.
• Experience in writing Automation friendly code.
• 2+ years Java development experience
• Experience with SDLC tools and processes including GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, UDeploy, Maven or Gradle
• Familiarity with automated UI testing frameworks (Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, etc.)
• Proven experience in using JDBC and PL/SQL queries in Java with Oracle databases
• Demonstrated unit testing experience
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline