A leading global gaming company is looking forHead of Engineering!
We are looking for a highly-qualified candidate to help take an already established, rapidly growing engineering organization to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing increasingly large teams of software engineers, preferably in the social gaming industry. This candidate needs to be passionate about developing an engineering culture and maximizing the teams’ potential.
Essential Job Functions:
•. Manage a game level engineering
• Evaluate existing talent and refine interviewing process to ensure hiring of high potential individuals
• Define and facilitate professional development opportunities for engineers
• Liaise with product and production teams to advocate for engineering
• Perform 1:1 reviews with engineering leads and provide coaching and mentoring
• Define and oversee engineering ceremonies including hackathons, tech talks, etc.
• Work to provide a comprehensive onboarding process for new engineers to indoctrinate them into the company development culture
• Help define processes and standards to ensure the delivery of high quality, reliable, maintainable code
• Provide technical guidance to engineers on best practices for coding, documentation, testing, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant area
Required Experience: 8+ years of professional experience managing teams of software engineers
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong fundamental programming skills, particularly in C#, PHP, C++, Python, and/or the Unity 3D game engine
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Understanding of project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment systems
• Understanding of the game development pipeline
• Understanding of RESTful APIs, and client/server interactions
• Experience using AWS or other cloud based infrastructures, CDNs, etc.
איזור: גוש דן
Senior Devops / Tech Lead
More than 5 years in a DevOps with a strong programming experience
Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and Azure cloud services such as Service Fabric, Event Hub, Azure SQL, storage account & blob
Strong experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and infrastructure as a code tools such as Terraform
Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
A working understanding of code and scripts (Power Shell, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
Experience in virtualization technologies & tools including specifically Hyper-V and Vmware
Familiarity with CICD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Nexus/Artifactory)
Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic/AppDynamics and Datadog – Advantage
Experience with supporting R&D developers
Experience working with consumer facing production environments
Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Information Systems Technology or Computer Science – advantage
איזור: גוש דן
• B.Sc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree).
• 5+ years of engineering group manager or similar roles in a medium or larger software company managing high performance teams
• 10+ years of software development experience in object-oriented design and coding.
• Highly talented technological leader with strong experience in Client & Server side technologies and frameworks (Java, .Net Core, Angular)
• Deep understanding in software architecture, robust/scalable/high-performance SaaS
• Good development methodologies, design patterns, coding and testing best practices.
• Discover and develop new technologies and lead architecture solutions design
• Produce quality products on time to meet our business goals and deliver high quality, secure, stable and high-performance product
• Strong background in Cloud (AWS), microservices architecture & large scale environments.
• Familiar with microservices and CI/CD.
• Solid experience in leading teams in Agile Scrum methodology.
• High level English – read, write and expression
איזור: גוש דן
A Networking company is looking for a Compiler Team Leader.
As a Compiler Team Leader, you will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
o Research and development of algorithms and optimizations in favour of accelerating software performance for scalar and Vector DSP.
o Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions.
o DSP Architecture definition and enhancements.
o Using Open Source projects.
o Benchmark and performance optimizations.
• B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
• 2+ years of managerial experience.
• 5 years experience in developing in C/C++.
• Experience with Compilers and LLVM.
איזור: גוש דן
!A company specializing in developing websites and applications for mobile is looking for a Development Team Leader
Have an active and influential role in the future road-map of the platform
Manage the day-to-day AGILE development methodology
Work with internal stake holders and provide then development time estimations
Lead the team and product into new realms of Big-Data
Manage all aspects of the product development cycle
Manage many aspects of deployment and DevOps
At least 3 years’ experience as team leader
Proven experience in an online software company
Must have hands-on experience with WEB development in C#
Must have proven experience with relational and non-relational DBs with vast experience in DB performance optimization
Good architectural understanding and skills
Proven track record of leading multi-functional teams
Fluency in English
איזור: גוש דן