A world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for Head of Games.
• Manage the game studio and it’s various teams, including: Game producers, Creative and Development. Overall responsible for the games lifecycle, from conception & design, through implementation, launch and business performance.
• Working with multiple cross departments: Marketing, Projects, Sales.
• Working with key customers in Europe and US
• Research and analysis of strategic and competitive information- finding trends, innovations and changes in the relevant international gaming industry
• Must love games!
• Vast Managerial experience managing a Department or business unit – Directly managing at least 10 employees and over
• Previous experience of at least 3 years of experience as a product manager/game designer/game producer.
• Bachelor's Degree – Preferable in Business or Economics
• Deep understanding of user interface and user experience
• Knowledge and experience in the creative design work – big advantage
• Business and marketing orientation from a global company
• Excellent written and verbal English level
• Initiative, creative, curious, independent, great communication and interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills, ability to learn quickly, multi-tasking
איזור: גוש דן
An online gaming company is looking for a Product Manager to join the team
• key player in integrating the product , act as a focal point for the product
• definition/gathering of business requirements and transfer them to developers
• Leading projects E2E from requirement until delivery
• Design, develop and execute testing until project implementation
• Collaborate across teams to meet business needs
• Handle ongoing bugs & issues until resolved
• Act as a focal point for troubleshooting (helps, lead & Answer questions)
• 1+ years of product management experience
• Experience with software development tools like Jira
• Experience working with software development teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
The job contain 40% hands one manual testing.
There is a need for QA background
• Self-starter that finds ways to dive in rather than wait for assignments
• Strong analytical, and creative problem-solving
• Strong knowledge of software methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive requirements
• Experience in testing methodologies
• Ability to work under pressure and in a very dynamic environment
• Ability to see the big picture
• Acts according to the Yes we can approach
איזור: גוש דן
A leading company in data security is looking for a Senior Product Manager
•Analyze and define new market opportunities for CASB and data protection products
• Drive innovation within our products, in partnership with engineering peers
• Work with the CASB Director of Product Management to develop and implement strategy for the CASB product line, working closely with the collective product management team, engineering product owners, sales and product marketing.
• Monitor product and business performance, and take action as needed to drive business metrics
• Ensure that market feedback is codified to outline emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the marketing and development teams can design, build, test and implement new products and offerings
• Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision in a highly visible, high pressure environment
• Must be willing to travel (up to 30%)
• 3-4 years' product management experience in the software development/product industry with related Bachelor's degree, or 2 years' experience in the software development/product industry with related
•Strong expertise in software product management, ideally in cybersecurity.
•Demonstrated competence working with Engineering teams using Agile development methodology
• Ability to communicate complex strategies simply for an executive & sales audience
• Ability to execute complex projects in large organization
• Ability to partner across disciplines and drive alignment to lead the business to success
איזור: גוש דן
A successful marketing and technology company is looking for a Senior Product Manager!
Experience in writing BRDs, PRDs and other design documents.
Strong communication & presentation skills.
Excellent English, both written and spoken.
Strong data and BI experience, preferably familiarity with SQL .
4+ years as a Product Manager.
High technical aptitude and data driven approach.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science or Engineering.
Experience managing online products/services..
Experience with designing back office, CRM or management components.
Previous experience with financial/trading/investing product – a BIG plus.
Experience with Online Marketing and/or Marketing Automation tools.
איזור: גוש דן