Scientific games is seeking a Senior Unity 3D Developer to join our team.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in Unity for iOS and Android.
This person will work in collaboration with a team of game designers, developers, analyst and product.
• Proven 2 years' experience in Unity development for mobile
• Create games in Unity for iOS and Android
• Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
• Work within Unity to build robust game systems
• Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
• Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
• Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers
• Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
• Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence