A leading company is looking for a Technical Regulations Manager.
What will you do?
• study current and upcoming legal ADAS regulations on a global scale.
• compile monthly update reports on regulatory legislation and guidelines.
• gather technical requirements for implementation in our development roadmap.
• ensure compliance with regulations and identify compliance risks.
• liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities and expert technical groups.
• participation in technical regulatory groups - requiring frequent international travel.
• Bachelor's Degree with honors or Masters Degree.
• Experience in managing projects or programs.
• Proven experience in customer-facing positions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Self-driven, passionate, strong negotiation skills, team working skills and ability to motivate others.
• M.Sc. / MBA.
• At least 3 years of experience in managing projects or programs.
• Past development management role.
• PMP Certification.