A leading global IT solution company is looking for Solution Architect!
An international leader in providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking to recruit a Solution Architect.
As a Solution Architect, you will own the overall technical relationship between customers and our company during and after the sales cycle. You will work to understand the customer's business needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with technology.
• Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives and conduct product recommendations related to the software.
• Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems.
• Provide guidance and consulting on client-facing solutions and contribute to the selling, structuring, and implementation of our solutions.
• Work with existing clients on developing technical solutions and new initiatives.
• Partner with Sales and Services teams to prepare, lead and deliver solution design matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
• Help mentor consultants, channels and third parties in relation to technical design standards and implementation best practices.
• Ensure that customer engagement is aligned to Implementation Best Practices.
• Demonstrate product and technical leadership with customers and partners.
• Provides guidelines to the sales and services teams as well as feedback to the product team to ensure customer and business success.
• B.Sc in computer science or equivalent
• Proven experience in designing and implementing solutions
• Business analysis, requirements gathering, and solution design abilities
• Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, Sales, product and customer success teams
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels
• Experience with the ITSM market – an advantage
• Self-motivated with strong communication skills and proven experience working with international and geographically dispersed teams.
• Good interpersonal skills to work well with clients and other team members.
• Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
• Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
• Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
• Able to travel internationally upon need.
• Fluent English, additional languages a plus
תחום: מערכות מידע IT