A company that develops a system for preventing road accidents is looking for a Software Integration Engineer.
What will you do:
• Build and manage versions of the main repository of the company R&D and production departments.
• Integrate developments into a centralized branch, while managing code conflicts.
• Oversee version validation, assign issues to owners and provide support.
• Debugging and maintaining RT systems.
• The development is done mostly in C, C++ over Linux; tools are written in Python.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
• Excellent knowledge of C/C++.
• Experience with Python – Advantage.
• Ability to work independently on parallel tasks and quickly learn new technologies and systems.