A global leading Medical Device is looking for a C++ Developer!
A Fact: 10% of the older population will suffer from heart rhythm disorder.
You can become an expert in the mission of improving their lives!
Design and implement SW components and algorithms for Medical Device products, written in C++ and C# on a multi-threaded system.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting-edge technologies.
• BSc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
• At least 3 years of C++ OO design development experience– must
• Experience developing multi-threaded systems – must
• Knowledge of one or more of STL, Modern C++ (11/14), Boost – an advantage
• Experience in C# – an advantage