A leading global Online gaming company is looking for a Service-Operations Team Leader!
The Service-Ops team leader will be responsible for the end-to-end handling of all reported production incidents, building and maintaining a team of technical experts in the company’s product.
Prioritizing daily tasks in order to maintain excellent service to the company’s customers in compliance with SLA requirements.
• End to end ownership on all production incidents – last tier in the cycle
• Maintain open and frequent communication with the customers
• Manage critical incidents during on and off hours
• Recruit and train Service-Ops engineers
• Prioritize daily incidents and tasks
• Investigate, find root cause, escalate and track bugs to R&D
• Keep up to date with company’s tech development and be a technical focal point for various departments in the company
• Meet agreed SLA levels per customer.
• Interface with various departments in the company including R&D, Product, QA, Projects and more.
• Experience in advanced support position (Tier 3/4) – Must
• Bachelor's technical degree (or similar) – Must
• 24/7 availability for escalations and handling critical production incidents – Must
• Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies – Must
• Strong troubleshooting and investigation skills – Must
• Experience in leading NOC or advanced Support team – Advantage
• Knowledge of ITIL practices – Advantage
• Knowledge of Application lifecycle and CI/CD practices – Advantage
• Experience with centralized logs solutions (SPLUNK, Logz.IO, LogStash, etc.)
• Experience with application monitoring solutions (New Relic, DynaTrace, AppDynamics, etc.)
• Ability to read and understand C/S code (.NET, JS, etc.)
•Ability to read and understand SQL stored procedures
• Driven, Motivational , Hands-On and Responsible
איזור: גוש דן
תחום: מערכות מידע IT