An amazing company hat provides cloud and storage services is looking for a Senior Java Engineer.
The job includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and counterparts.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Work experience in a storage company – advantage.
• BSc in Computer Science with a solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• At least 5 years of proven experience.
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries and knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.