A leading cloud security company is looking for a Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a software engineer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and counterparts.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
• BSc in Computer Science with a solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• At least 8 years of proven experience in Java
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Team player, autodidact, excellent communication skills
• Work experience in a storage company – advantage
• Deep database knowledge (including schema design and query optimization) – advantage