• Experience in all aspects of complex hardware design.
• Solid background in Architecture, Design and Development, Testing, Qualification and Documentation of Boards.
• Firm understanding of high speed board design.
• Experience with Product Release from concept to production.
• Key interface between Program management and Operations team executing the board build plan.
• Review hardware ECO’s as necessary and provide engineering support.
• Support operations production failures.
• Review the yield data for qualification and pilot builds
• Responsible for developing or reviewing Functional Hardware Specification.
• Test and debug Prototype designs.
• Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions
• Collaboration with other team members (including both hardware and software engineers) to agree system designs, interfaces and protocols etc.
• Development of appropriate test hardware and procedures, both informal and formal, to prove the correct operation of hardware.
• Provide support for the hardware and manage component obsolescence throughout its lifecycle.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 6+ years industry related experience.
• Excellent analytical and debugging skills and the ability to proactively solve issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Deep knowledge and experience in complex high speed design and layout
• Verilog/VHDL – Advantage
• Signal Integrity – Advantage
• Storage industry experience – Advantage
איזור: גוש דן