• Manage a master work plan for all Engineering related tasks, activities, pipeline and time line
• Interact with Engineering core group to manage the progress and prioritization of the release development effort.
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience as PMO/Planner
• Knowledge and experience in project management, processes and work flows
• Excellent technical skills and understanding of software systems
• Excellent English skills, verbal and written.
• Strong analysis capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Team player, independent, resourceful, problem-solver, result oriented.
• Operating well under-pressure, multi-tasking, understanding the big picture and small details
• Previous working experience working in a startup environment- an advantage
Manage a master work plan for all Engineering related tasks, activities, pipeline and time line