A leading company that provides private cloud infrastructure solution is looking for Product Manager.
• Own and drive product vision, strategy, roadmap, and communications for the company products.
• Identify and capture key requirements by working closely with customers and partners.
• Serve as an expert in Cloud Computing and Virtualization to help customers design solutions to solve their business needs.
• 3-5 years of experience product management processes and managing an entire product lifecycle.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience installing and running enterprise software on Linux.
• Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
– Hypervisor technologies such as KVM, ESXi, XenServer and others.
– Containerization technologies such as and Docker, LXC, Kubernetes.
– Deep understanding of and experience with Linux.
• Demonstrated experience of generating product concepts that create significant value.
• Demonstrated understanding and implementation of cloud architectures and products.
• Familiarity with cloud-scale, computer resource management and approaches to deliver maximum application availability.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.