A Company in the cyber-security field is looking for a Product Manager.
The Product Manager will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including: building product roadmap based on deep understanding of the market, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, writing detailed requirements, as well as working closely with R&D, Sales, Product Marketing and customers to ensure successful product releases, high customer satisfaction and end-user engagement.
• Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• 2-4 years of experience working in as Product Manager role in an Enterprise Software company.
• Experience working as a software developer- a must
• Deep understanding of agile methodologies and MVP approach.
• Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate technical requirements with engineering, QA, IT, and sales engineering.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.