A leading company is seeking an experienced Product Manager with background in the Wireless / LTE marketplace or telecommunication experience.
- Develop and track the plan of record, the product roadmap, and presentations to senior management on the status and tradeoffs necessary during the new product development process.
- Provide market input to engineering during the development process.
- Serve as the primary contact between Sales and R&D.
- Participate in sales opportunities as needed, including shows and events.
- translate requirements from the sales team and from key customers into definitions for the R&D HW teams
- lead, define and refine product requirements and to act as
- product champion throughout the life cycle of the product.
- At least 3 years of R&D experience at HW development.
- 2-3 years of experience as a PLM
- Minimum 3 years with telecommunication experience (Wireless experience is a BIG advantage).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field from a known university.
- MBA – an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts in non-technical manner to sales teams and business clients.
- Ability to facilitate decision making under high-pressure situations
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad frequently