A Networking company is looking for a Processor Architect.
The processor architect will drive major decisions for the processor architecture and guide the different execution teams.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university.
• More than 5 years of experience in VLSI, Architecture and Design .
• Knowledge in communication or multimedia algorithms- advantage .
• Knowledge in Processor and DSP architecture- advantage.
• Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.