A Networking company is looking for a Machine Learning SW Student.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Execution and development of tools to analyze neural networks behavior to improve AI products.
• Development of product’s simulators.
• Working closely with the application developers.
• The work environment involves C/C++/Python/DSPs.
• BSc / MSc Student in Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a leading university.
• minimum 4 semesters before graduation.
• Knowledge in digital logic systems.
• Knowledge of C/C++.
• Experience with Image Processing /Computer vision- advantage.
• Knowledge of Python scripting- advantage.
• Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours.