A Networking company is looking for a Junior Computer Vision Developer.
• Working directly with customers’ R&D centers around the globe to develop the most relevant and state-of-the-art SDK for the company's -XM DSPs product line (high-end & ultra-low-power multimedia DSP processors).
• Developing and optimizing core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best SW solutions using the company platforms.
• Collaborating closely with the architecture, tools, and system software teams to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
• B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university.
• Excellent graduates.
• Enthusiastic about Computer Vision, 3D processing and AR/VR world.
• Strong knowledge of C/C++ – advantage .
• Independent and self-motivated.