• Efficiently close the loop on installation issues with insight into both IT and R&D implementations.
• Assist with automation techniques that work with the rest of the IT infrastructure.
• Work closely with the R&D and Integration teams to review the design and requirements from an IT perspective.
• Further work within the IT team on standardization and automation of our IT environment in order to reduce implementation and ongoing issues.
• Good knowledge and experience in scripting, such as PowerShell
• Splunk – be able to utilize Splunk’s query language for troubleshooting and scripting
• F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM) – hands on experience and deep knowledge of functionality, optimization and troubleshooting
• Working on Multi-tenant environments.
• Experience with microservices patterns.
• Knowledge in TFS source code
Other Essential skills and Requirements:
• Excellent English verbal and written skills.
• Must possess a passion for technology as well as getting things done.
• Be able to work independently, as well as be self-taught where applicable.
• Be prepared to work outside of regular business hours.
• Have relevant Microsoft, security or similar IT certifications.
• Be proactive and present solutions that align with the company’s IT strategy and resourcing.
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience with Software-as-a-Service Production environments Excellent practical knowledge of the various network layers
• Firewall (Fortigate, CheckPoint, Astaro, others) – Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge in maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting
• Excellent hands-on experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V
• Excellent hands-on experience in implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Server
• Active Directory hands-on experience
• Strong Background in windows/ Linux administration
• Dockers Hands-on experience
• Experience in database developments and administration MySQL/ SQL server