A leading company that developing medical devices for home monitoring of eye diseases is looking for a Engineering Technical Support Leader
- be the focal point for all technical hardware aspects of company released products and will be responsible to lead and solve on-going production technical issues, components EOL, ECOs, Yield issues, FA and CA.
- Support R&D team, by building prototypes, troubleshooting and testing during the design phase and lead all NPI activities prior to new products release to production.
- This is a hands-on position for multi-disciplinary technologies activities where you will
- partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams, contract manufacturer, design contractors and consultants during all phases of development to enable the product success and assuring smooth production and delivery of current products to meet with supply plan.
- Field support for repairing returned devices and help identifying repair materials, documentation and training.
- Work closely with external electrical, mechanical and FW designers for product improvement, design changes, cost reduction and new product introduction.
- Support technical testing, report and applicable documentation for all Engineering Changes.
- Support R&D with hardware design, prototyping, testing for day to day activity during various design phase.
- NPI activities including leading regulatory certifications (EMC and safety), product assembly and testing SOPs, prototype and pilot builds pre-production
- Electrical / Practical Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of system engineering of multi-disciplinary systems
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot failures at component level and identify solutions and corrective actions – A Must!!
- Hands on ability to put together multidisciplinary prototypes, prepare test plan and present test report
- Experience in product transition from R&D to production and NPI activities.
- Ability to integrate Multi-disciplinary systems
- Experience with Linux – Advantage
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and Team player
- Experience in working in accordance with international standards and documentation.
- Global working experience – Advantage
- Experience in medical device – a major advantage.
- Experience in working with plastics molds and part injections – Advantage
- Experience in Electro Optics parts assembly and Testing – Advantage