A Company in the cyber-security field is looking for a Engineering Program Manager.
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• Team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
• Embrace and driving changes.
• Self-motivated and can work with limited direction or supervision.
• Ability to plan and organize with high quality standards and with outstanding attention to details.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Computer Science or other related field.
• At least 3 years working experience as a software project/program/release manager.
• Experience in agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) models.
• Background in R&D role (Dev or QA) – advantage.