· Be responsible for item status management, component handling / EOL Obsolete / Last time buy Assistance, in the day-to-day operations of the purchasing group.
· Work with R&D hardware engineers in the stages of characterization, settings and hardware design.
· Work with subcontractors regarding procurement and approval of components.
· Define components, Catalog Number for the company's database.
· Find and approve alternatives to the company's component database and deal with components allocations.
· Work with the company's strategic component suppliers.
· Assist in component failure investigations and analysis.
· Support of an electronic boards components assembly (non-compliance, and assembly failures).
· You hold an Electronic Engineer/ practical engineer diploma
· You have incredible professional knowledge with OrCad_CIS and Allegro software
· You are experience working with Oracle system or a similar ERP system.
· You are experience in component definitions, finding component replacements – is mandatory.
· You have previous knowledge in reading manufacturer's part numbers, data sheets and electronic drawings.
· You have in-depth and excellent knowledge in the electronics components market, including knowledge of the leading suppliers / manufacturers in the field – is mandatory.
· You have previous experience in preparing technical and engineering ation, An orderly and accurate document.
· You hold knowledge of PCB production.
· You have knowledge of electronic boards assembly processes.
איזור: גוש דן