• Conducting tests and measurement by existing procedure, definition of required measurement procedures according to product merits, establishment of measurement set ups and measurement procedures for packaged electronic devices (Power Transistor).
• The responsibility involves test equipment design, hands-on lab work, assembly, ation and reporting.
• Knowledge in setup and usage of modern test equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope Signal acquisition equipment) • Working with technology/device/reliability engineers in the creation of production test solutions that meet cost and performance requirements all while making sure customer requirements are satisfied • The assigned projects require initiative and judgment in determining appropriate solutions. • Interfaces
. • Experience in electronics assembly, soldering skills.
• Proven hands on knowledge and experience in setup and usage of modern test equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope Signal acquisition equipment) and establishment of measurement set ups including hardware and/or software.
• Electrical Engineering BSc. 5 years relevant experience