We are looking for a hungry DevOps who wants to play with the latest technologies.
Be a part of the team and work with containers, networking and hosts on AWS, terraform and real-time monitoring of the production environment.
Help the R&D reach errorless state by utilizing a micro-serviced product.
● Help Maintain our environments as a member of the DevOps team.
● Help collaborate with R&D teams to achieve a stable development cycle.
● Continuously improve process through automation and creation of tools.
● Manage and config AWS environments.
● Help monitor our environments and prevent failures.
● At least one year as a DevOps Engineer in AWS cloud environment.
● 2 years experience as a linux admin (Preferably ubuntu).
● Must have hands on experience writing shell scripts.
● Motivated and a self learner.
● Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.).
● Good communication skills
● Team player.
Nice to have:
● Scripting abilities (Python or Ruby)
● CI/CD tools (Jenkins / GIT / …)
● Monitoring tools (Zabbix / NewRelic / … )
● DB experience (SQL query Lang).
● Logging with Elk