A company that Produces technological solutions is looking for a Board Design Engineer
- Define and design new product electrical architecture, while working closely with RF and mechanical engineering teams.
- Select and define new components for the electrical design.
- Perform schematic capture and issue BOM lists.
- Work closely with production engineering and procurement department to enable fluent transfer to mass production.
- Work closely with PCB layout contractor to perform layout and generate PCB fabrication files.
- Build prototypes for testing the digital/analog (Mixed signal) solutions.
- Perform electrical conformance tests (Validation of electrical design).
- Write product documentation (in English), including hardware detailed design document, hardware software interface document, electrica
- 6+ years of experience
- B.SC degree or higher from a known university
- Experienced in Battery operated devices (low power design)
- Experienced in Microcontrollers
- Experienced in Analog design and power supply circuits
- Experienced in Audio circuits
- Experienced in Sensors (Analog, digital)
- Experienced in USB/Wi-fi/Ethernet/Z-wave
- Experienced in SPI, UART, I2C
- Advantages: Knowledge of Altium Designer ECAD, Familiarity with RF systems.
- be part of a team responsible for electrical board design of company's new products as well as maintaining the existing products.