A world-leading provider of solutions and services Gaming operators, is looking for BI Product manager to join their Analytics & BI department.
· Work with Inbound and Outbound customers to gather requirements for the design of BI solutions (dashboards, reports, and other analytics tools), perform fit-gap analysis on the proposed solution
· Analysis of business processes, workflows and roles. with the objective of finding out how analytical & reporting solutions can support their business goals
· Act as a bridge between the BI technical teams and non-technical stakeholders
· Definition of business and functional requirements - scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
· Manage project prioritization and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the budget and to the required quality specifications
· Communication of timelines and convening meetings of analysts, developers, and users at appropriate project milestones.
· Map of available data sources to the model, identifying missing pieces or necessary cleansing or transformation tasks
· Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training on the tools
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology
· Proven knowledge of BI concepts and architecture
· Hands-on knowledge of standard BI tools. PowerBI – advantage
· At least 2 year of experience with SQL programming
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to understand customer needs and collaborate with internal and external team players to create solutions to meet client needs
· Experience as a Product Manager and/or Product Owner role – minimum of 2 years
· Experience with DWH migration to cloud services – big advantage
· Excellent English
איזור: גוש דן
תחום: מחקר, אלגוריתמים ו- Data