A global High-Tech company is looking for an Android Developer withe experience in Embedded Linux!
As part of the position you will:
• Development of Embedded Linux kernel drivers and Android internals
• Integration of kernel and android layers.
• Perform and manage integration with ODM’s releases, with ability to review and improve their changes.
• Design and improve the testing capabilities of proprietary kernel drivers.
Proven ability to learn new environments, technologies, and products
Team player with excellent communication skills, including good writing skills
Strong focus and commitment to the quality of his team’s deliverables
System level view and understanding
Effective at working with remote stakeholders and peers
• Developing embedded mobile with at least 3 years of experience
• Deep understanding of Android internals/Kernel. Experience with embedded Linux drivers – at least 3 years- A Must
• Solid understanding of Android architecture, experience with Android Java and JNI – at least 3 years.
• Experienced with C/C++, bash and other Linux shell scripting
• Experience with software development methodology.
• Experienced with Automotive technologies
• Knowable with Android certification GMS, GTS, CTS processes
• Knowledge Android OTA
• Experience with GIT source control
• Experience with open source projects
• Experience with Texas Instruments, Freescale based SOMs
תחום: מערכות משובצות ו- RT