A leading SAAS product company is looking for an IT Team Leader
• Manage the overall Corporate IT Infrastructure team, as it relates to the service desk, network infrastructure and new project implementations.
• Formulate and monitor staff development and performance, including directly working with and managing Corporate IT staff.
• Formulate, implement and monitor service level standards, including service desk and network infrastructure items.
• Formulate, implement and monitor IT procedures and standards.
• Perform hands on work, as needed, either leading or complementing both ongoing work and new projects implementation (for example, new networking installations, maintenance of existing infrastructure, end user assistance).
Excellent English verbal and written skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills, including working with Management and general company staff.
Be prepared to work outside of regular business hours.
Able to formulate, lead and promote the IT vision.
Be proactive and present solutions that align with the company’s IT strategy and resourcing.
At least 3 years’ experience managing small to medium IT teams, including staff development
At least 5 years hands on experience with Microsoft desktop and server technologies.
Hands-on experience with virtualization solutions such as VMWare, Hyper-V or similar.
Experience with Linux-based environments.
Experience in managing, monitoring and improving internal helpdesk operations and general IT corporate infrastructure.
Experience working in global high-tech organizations, working closely with company staff located both locally and overseas.
Experience in developing and improving IT procedures and standards.
Experience with Software-as-a-Service solutions such as Office365, and others.