Requires constant Experience with driving cross-functional results on software development and programs integration. This role is extremely cross-functional.
Responsible for the customer’s overall program management function, providing leadership, integration and management of projects/programs, processes and functions to improve the consistency and efficiency of the development and integration partnership programs.
Directs and oversees the development teams to ensure projects meet organization goals and requirements. Develops and implements program processes and policies, directs management staff, and works with other departments leaders.
• Proven experience with Agile methodology and Scrum – Advantage
• Proven working experience in project management, Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
• Experience managing software development and delivery initiatives
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers across levels and functions
• Demonstrated organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
• Possession of excellent leadership, organizational, and time management skills